When I develop your one day website, there are some amazing resources included. One of the reasons I can develop your website in just one day is the careful choice of theme and plugins that I make use of to develop your website. So you get the benefit of my experience in choosing the best tools for you!
This is an overview of what your 1 Day Webs one day website build includes:
Content Management System
I work with WordPress.org exclusively. I recommend WordPress over other content management systems (CMS) for many reasons, the main two of which are :
- Ease of use for my clients: WordPress is very easy for our clients to get up and running with quickly with very little learning time required.
- Most used CMS with many options: WordPress is the most widely used content management system in the world, everything you could possibly need to accomplish you can do with it.
I use the powerful, robust and simple Beaver Builder Theme for my site developments. I’ve built dozens of sites with it, including my own, and it really has all the options required for your website. I recommend it because it’s extremely well written and light as well. I have worked with many themes in the past including those from the Genesis Framework and others. My first choice is the Beaver Builder Theme as this works best for my clients.
Teamed up with the Theme mentioned above I also make use of the Beaver Themer theme designer to customize your theme completely for you. This allows for any unique design elements you may need in your Header, Footer, Blog Posts, etc. so you can let your creative marketing ideas run freely.
I install a selection of recommended plugins for your needs, my entry level installations always include the following (dependent on your needs):
- Beaver Builder Plugin – Beaver Builder is a powerful and flexible drag and drop design system. It allows you to easily edit the content of all your pages, without needing a degree in web development to do so. You will be equipped with all the tools you need to edit your site once we’ve developed it for you. Saving yourself a lot of future costs.
- Beaver AddOns – This PowerPack adds 30+ custom modules to the Beaver Builder Plugin that will boost your productivity and give you many more options like pop-up boxes, fancy headings, etc. It also offers many pre-built page templates that you can use to create more pages going forward on your website.
- Gravity Forms – This is a powerful plugin allowing for any sort of form to be created that you may require.
- Yoast SEO – The plugin we recommend to help you to add great Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) keywords to your pages and blog posts to help google find you.
- UpdraftPlus – I recommend my clients set up a facility that backs up your website daily and off server. This free tool is ideal and can backup to your cloud service like DropBox or Google Drive.
Additional Plugins Depending On Your Needs
In addition to the above standard plugins, I can recommend many others should your needs expand, e.g. if you require a membership facility, online learning management system, e-commerce online shop, or marketing automation system. Speak to me if you need more than my standard site solution above and I can make recommendations for you and quote accordingly.
My Expertise & Time
Once I have set your site up with all the above tools, I spend 8-10 hours customising and building your site with your provided branding, content and my recommended templates.
Some of the extras you receive when you use 1 Day Webs are:
- Branded Login Screen and Dashboard
- Customised Dashboard with easy access to contact support
- Customised Video Tutorials for you showing how to login to your website, navigate around the back-end and make changes to your website
- 3 Months Free Support & Maintenance (updates to WordPress, theme and plugin only – not including content changes) thereafter you can continue to maintain your site yourself or sign up for my Website Care Plan program where I will continue to maintain your installation for you.
- 1 Year worth of Theme & Plugin licensing – thereafter you will need to renew these annually to continue to receive product support and updates.
Ready to book?
Now that you understand the full value of what your one day website build entails, click Read More on book your day!
Ready for your dream website!
Get my free
checklist & preparation guide
Sign Up now to receive it and get started
Listen to some of my favourite interviews, read some of my blogs and hear more about my lightening fast approach to web design!