Frequently Asked Questions
- You will be required to complete our Prep Guide before development is due to begin which covers the following info:
- Logo in correct format
- Branding / color requirements
- Images / Stock Images
- Content for each page
- Relevant Logins / Links to social media accounts, MailChimp, etc.
- You will need to book an available date for your development on our website
- You will need to pay your 50% deposit on booking.
- You will need to be available on the day of development for virtual meetings / feedback
- You will be required to pay the balance of the fee on the morning of the development
- Installation of a professional Theme
- Addition of logo and application of chosen color scheme
- Creating your Home Page based on content provided and branding discussion
- Creation of your Contact Page with lead generation form sent to email and/or SignUp form and Social Media Links
- Creation of up to 3 other pages based on your content, e.g. About, Services, Testimonials.
- Setup of user account for you to access and edit content after your 1 day webs development
- Installation of plugins used to build your website, including 1 year of licenses.
- Complimentary online training to get you up and running.
We recommend you book at least 2 weeks in advance to allow yourself sufficient time to prepare and gather all the required branding, images and content information. My calendar is generally booked up 4 -12 weeks in advance depending on the product. You can see the availability for each product on the links at the bottom of this page.
You may need a logo designed, copy written by a copywriter or a session with a business coach or online marketing specialist before your website development, we are happy to refer you to one of our preferred suppliers for any of these services, simply contact us and we will put you in touch with one of our experts.
Yes! What we provide is a robust and scalable base for you to build on going forward.
That is ideal if your budget permits! If your budget cannot stretch to cover this, you need to make the time to up-skill yourself to do this yourself! There are excellent free online resources out there that give you the information you need to create this great content. Contact us for our referrals.
We will deploy your website to your server / host of choice.
We will be available to fix any bugs for a period of 1 month after the development.
We will update plugins and Care for the tech of your website for 3 months after your build. We will provide you with access to our complimentary online training and logins for you to access and add new content or edit existing content.
We have maintenance contracts available and developers who can be paid an hourly rate should you wish to engage us to develop further or post on your behalf.
- We use WordPress as a base for your 1 Days Webs build
- We develop our 1 Day Webs on the Beaver Builder Theme
- We make use of the Beaver Builder Page Builder so you can easily edit your content pages once your website is done